• Clemson by 7-13

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Clemson by 14+

Votes: 157 78.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson-45 YJs-14 Dabo not likely to run it up. Let's escape without injuries to catch ND looking ahead to Clem later (much sweeter win).

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Would love to see Tech make it a game in the first half. Maybe Lawrence will challenge Swilling, and Swilling can get a pick six. Make the game interesting. I have no delusion Tech can hang with them for four quarters.

However, I have tickets in the club level and will be taking my alumni son, and will make some noise. ( I will try and not to yell at the refs, but suspect I cannot help myself)
Not yelling or cursing at ACC refs is simply not possible unless, of course, it was the legendary Ron "Giving him the business" Cherry. I miss that guy.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Clemson-45 YJs-14 Dabo not likely to run it up. Let's escape without injuries to catch ND looking ahead to Clem later (much sweeter win).
Not sure anything could get sweeter than beating one of your arch rivals when they are No.1 in the country. However point taken as I hate the Irish.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Well, I wrote a really rudimentary expected pointed calculator that is certainly garbage, it has Clemson beating us 40-17.

I based this on a combination of points per drive, points per play, and team epa. I want to remove add some more things that aren't points related as I feel like points per drive are more descriptive as opposed to prescriptive (i.e. points per play is great at explaining why a team is great, but is not necessarily the best predictor of future scoring, but I could be wrong about that too :) ), but this was all I was able to get tonight. If anyone is interested in the actual data I can share that as well..
You forgot to subtract one for the missed extra point. That needs to added to your fancy-pants calculator ;)

Deleted member 2897

Let us not forget the kind of man Pressley Harvin is. Grew up in SC. Wanted to go to Clemson, but they didn’t offer. We did, and eventually he committed. Then later Clemson tried to get him to flip. He said no way, you had your chance - go pound sand. 💪 He could have been on a national Champion team twice and he gave up the chance out of loyalty and commitment. And I don’t think he regrets it for a minute.