Game 4 #VMIvsGT Media

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Seriously, that kind of talk needs to be be between him and the team only and let the physicality show on the field. Some coaches are always looking for bulletin board material. Having said that, Brown went overboard on it.
I did a like by mistake, what I meant to do was say it worked for Brown and my guess that was it's intention whether truthful or not. They came out absolutely pumped and stayed that way for a long time, if we could have done something against them it might have taken a little fuel out of their fire.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
He praised VMI's coach. Lesson learned?
Coach Key is to be commended for doing so. VMI is a tough place to win football games. Strict military discipline combined with rigorous academics are not the stuff of football factories. I wish them the best in the rest of their season. They did win the Southern Conference in 2020 and made the FCS playoffs so there is that.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer

I was at New Realm last night to see the show live. Less than a dozen fans in attendance. That’s me you hear providing the solo applause, going into the commercial breaks.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
I was at New Realm last night to see the show live. Less than a dozen fans in attendance. That’s me you hear providing the solo applause, going into the commercial breaks.
It's hard because it's on a Thursday night, I'd go if I had school.

I miss the days when the show was at Hudson Grille.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I went the Thursday of GA State week. I’d say maybe a dozen fans there plus several people who are in the program/AA. Gave out a buncha free Tech stuff. I live outta state and stopped in on my way through Atlanta. Really refreshing being in a bar atmosphere where everyone is wearing Tech stuff. I actually was behind Coach pulling into the parking lot. Glad we have a coach who drives a lifted truck.