• UNC by 7-13

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • UNC 14+

Votes: 62 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
So far 100% of people predict GT by <7. :) I figure we'll try to slow it down again but it won't be as effective. But we hang with them due to our running game. I almost predicted UNC by > 14 since this poll is historically poor at predicting the outcome.

Lotta Booze

Ramblin' Wreck
That tweet is wrong. Lost the last 2 years to unc. Just sayin…
No, it's right. We beat them in 2017 and '18. Lost in '19 and didn't play last year

Screenshot_20210923-072247_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210923-072308_Google.jpg

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
I'd be surprised if we practiced a whole new defensive scheme for just one game. I think we try the same game plan against UNC but they are more effective with the pass. Our offense will certainly find more room than it did last week but too little too late.

27-20 UNC.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT-17
UNCheat-14

Our ‘D” keeps improving. Holds their high powered offense to one score, and special teams gives up a long return.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m afraid it won’t be a good
Night , I say 38-17 unc , I think they’re better than Clemson this year

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Vegas says the Jackets are 12.5 point underdogs for Saturday night's tilt. What's your prediction?
No telling. Both teams are coming off hard fought emotional games that went down to the fourth quarter. Can UNC keep Howell upright? Can Tech contain Downs enough? Can UNC run against Tech like they did UVA? From the perspective of a Tech fan, I do not like this matchup. UNC is explosive and a team that thrives on momentum. Virginia Tech kept them under control by running the ball and stuffing the UNC ground game. They also got just enough pressure on Howell. I don't think Georgia Tech can duplicate much of that. UNC to win and cover.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Do we know who the starting QB will be? In other words, do we score essentially the same number of points regardless of who is the captain of the ship?

Good guys 31-27. We get a pick six.