Game 3 #GTvsOM Uniforms

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ah @CuseJacket you sniped me. Just texted the link to my buddies meeting me in Oxford and came here to do the same but alas. Your lightening fast reflexes and devilishly suave moves beat me to the punch.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Pretend he has a speech impediment
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
If our uniforms look better than our opposition, we win the game, right?
You are simplifying things way too much my friend. You also have to factor in the quality of the uniform release video. Sure people overlook it but it's like special teams play - a seemingly minute thing in the grand scheme of things but, ceteris paribus, it can be the difference between walking away with a W or an L.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
If our uniforms look better than our opposition, we win the game, right?
People saying they liked Russell now ie hilarious. Nothing was ever complained about more on here (outside of actual coaches or player’s performance) than Russell’s uniforms.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
People saying they liked Russell now ie hilarious. Nothing was ever complained about more on here (outside of actual coaches or player’s performance) than Russell’s uniforms.
I may have been part of a minority but some of us saw and didn't mind speaking out when Russell did something good and they did do some good. The Russell trashing was deserved though in regards to the chicken wire.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
Russel overall wasn’t good. They had high points though and it would be weird to not be able to admit that.