Game 3 #GTvsOM Media

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
seems like Key is starting to get tired of the stupid questions. The snark is starting to creep out.
Yeah. He also comes across as direct, blunt, and doesn’t attempt to shape his responses to make a good sound bite or published quote. Reminds me a little bit of Saban in that respect.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yeah. He also comes across as direct, blunt, and doesn’t attempt to shape his responses to make a good sound bite or published quote. Reminds me a little bit of Saban in that respect.
I thought it was reminiscent of another previous coach we've recently had. Don't bring stupid questions in here like "what's your game plan for Ole Miss?"

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TV: SEC Network

• Play-by-Play: Tom Hart

• Analyst: Jordan Rodgers

• Sideline Reporter: Cole Cubelic

• Mobile App: ESPN

• Online: WatchESPN.com

RADIO: Georgia Tech Sports Network

• Play-by-Play: Andy Demetra

• Analyst: Joe Hamilton

• Sideline Reporter: Chris Mooneyham

• In Atlanta: XTRA 106.3 FM / 1230 AM

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I thought it was reminiscent of another previous coach we've recently had. Don't bring stupid questions in here like "what's your game plan for Ole Miss?"
A. Press conference winning.
or
B.
Winning with on field adjustments.??

With our talent and $$
A. Is of no matter
B. Is all that matters.

Yes we had a genius coach.
Maybe Key and OC = genius!!

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I haven’t seen this weeks depth chart posted here but if you look, Ethan MacKenny has taken over the full time starting job at LT. As a true freshman! I actually thought Robinson was pretty good but he’s beaten him out! I don’t think this has gotten enough attention.

Seems like a good move. Robinson looked totally lost against Louisville.