Game 3 GT vs Syracuse Uniforms

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
I have been wondering that too Bogey. White jerseys at home would be a nice return to form. Bring back the gold helmets for home games and we’ll be cooking!
When did we stop wearing white jerseys at home? I feel like we were wearing them up until ~10 years ago but I can’t quite recall.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Maybe they switching to GWG for away games and all white for home games to establish our brand? I can endorse that, if it is true.
We usually wore all white during CPJ era. Especially for home games. I like it tho. All white with gold hats is top tier crisp.

GT flunkout

Jolly Good Fellow
When did we stop wearing white jerseys at home? I feel like we were wearing them up until ~10 years ago but I can’t quite recall.

We wore GGW gold jersies for all home games during the Gailey era. Johnson era, went back to mostly white jersies at home with very occasional gold/blue. Blue for bowl games (not a fan), but gold at least once (2016 bowl).

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
For those upset about mismatching gold look at the pants and helmet in this pic.

gold as a color is just hard to make, let's just enjoy seeing our GORGEOUS traditional uniforms back for the first time in nearly a year.

"same as it ever was..."
440E1D48-4E03-4E90-88CC-405EFD80E056_L0_001-9_6_2024, 11_00_10 AM.jpg

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
For those upset about mismatching gold look at the pants and helmet in this pic.

gold as a color is just hard to make, let's just enjoy seeing our GORGEOUS traditional uniforms back for the first time in nearly a year.

"same as it ever was..."
View attachment 16800
Amen! Gold White Gold is who we are! If you look closely a LOT of teams' jerseys don't exactly match their helmets and pants. Gold is just more noticeable because of the way it reflects light.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer

"same as it ever was..."
View attachment 16800
That used to be the standard for gold pants back in the day for Tech, Navy, Notre Dame and a few other teams. As a kid it always looked like “adult football” to me.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Lots of people in the comments on ig and Twitter complaining because the golds don’t match. I honestly don’t see it, and the white jersey breaking up the golds helps as well. I think these golds match as well as any golds Tech has ever worn before. AND the pants are actually GOLD and not SAND
View attachment 16794

View attachment 16795
View attachment 16796
View attachment 16797
View attachment 16798
View attachment 16799
Amen. People are negative no matter what

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I was too young to remember that but I'll take it. I love all white
Wasn’t all white but he was white jerseys at home.
Usually the home team wears dark jerseys at home.
T
More typical was gold (yellow britches) pants.
ALL white is a more recent thing. My bad.