Game 3 GT vs Syracuse Uniforms

Wildbilliam1990

Georgia Tech Fan
Maybe they switching to GWG for away games and all white for home games to establish our brand? I can endorse that, if it is true.

I have been wondering that too Bogey. White jerseys at home would be a nice return to form. Bring back the gold helmets for home games and we’ll be cooking!

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
You are correct, though that article is from 2020. Bad vibes ;)

People will always talk about 100-0 and the Citadel and the shutout at home to VT, but Syracuse 2020 is extremely underrated as far as unpalatable TFG games go. Blown out from the get-go by a team that was 2-6 in ACC the previous year and went on to a 1-10 record when 2020 was all said and done.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
People will always talk about 100-0 and the Citadel and the shutout at home to VT, but Syracuse 2020 is extremely underrated as far as unpalatable TFG games go. Blown out from the get-go by a team that was 2-6 in ACC the previous year and went on to a 1-10 record when 2020 was all said and done.
2020 doesn't bother me. It was the covid year with Scooter in control, a disaster waiting to happen. I would like to see Tech redact seasons 2019 through 2021 in our history.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Some of us were clamoring for the metallic old gold numbering...glad they're using it with regularity. I'd love to see it on the helmets as well, but I get why they don't do it with the helmets (it would be a lot of work to refresh it every week).

The metallic old gold is definitely chef's kiss!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
2020 doesn't bother me. It was the covid year with Scooter in control, a disaster waiting to happen. I would like to see Tech redact seasons 2019 through 2021 in our history.
Disagree, not a fan at all of not counting games just because we did badly. We played the games, we have to own those losses. TFG will be an important lesson/reminder for any coaching hires going forward.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
It may sound weird but I always like it when two teams look sharp and their colors are somewhat complimentary. Aesthetics is part of it but it also makes it easier for my eye to see the finer details of what’s happening on the field.
not weird at all, I love it too.

COFH with us in GWG/GWW and UgA in their red tops with silver britches is just gorgeous. Our color schemes compliment each other so well.
1725637985113.png
1725638153233.png

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Lots of people in the comments on ig and Twitter complaining because the golds don’t match. I honestly don’t see it, and the white jersey breaking up the golds helps as well. I think these golds match as well as any golds Tech has ever worn before. AND the pants are actually GOLD and not SAND
IMG_8661.jpeg

IMG_8660.jpeg

IMG_8659.jpeg

IMG_8658.jpeg

IMG_8657.jpeg

IMG_8656.jpeg

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
IMO our current jerseys/helmets match much better under natural or stadium lights than they do with the lighting setup at the studio they take these in. I bet they take some of these pics in indoor light that's warmer/yellower than natural lighting in a way that gets picked up more by the pants than by the helmets.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Hard to match golds on a helmet's hard non porous material and a softer porous material in the pants. Personally, I favor the helmets having more a metallic look than the pants.These unis rock.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Maybe they switching to GWG for away games and all white for home games to establish our brand? I can endorse that, if it is true.
I would guess with the VMI home game at 3:30 next week, they have a lot of incentive to wear white to help with the heat. Not sure if all white or a combo like they are wearing at Syracuse.