Game 12 #UGAvsGT Media

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
I’ve got nothing but respect for how Kirby runs his program.
lol what. the guy who lobbied to have FOIA requests delayed 90 days? the guy who's players and staff can't stop recklessly speeding, not to mention other even more serious offenses, and has a fixer to pay off their tickets and show up when the police are involved to get them out of trouble? the guy with a win at all costs mentality? nothing but respect for that guy?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Anybody else get ‘08 CPJ vibes from this presser or was it just me?
Don't remember that presser but if anything I can only imagine Key will let the team know of his hate for UGA and instill it in them. I like to think this will be the most intense week of practice yet

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
Brent Key beat UGAg from 1998-2000 as a player at Tech, he beat UGAg in 2010 as a coach at UCF, and he beat them in 2017 and 2018 as a coach at Bama. That’s six in a row before coming back to GA Tech where he’s now lost 4 in a row. I am quite sure he prefers beating them and will transfer that preference to his players.

ramble_on92

Georgia Tech Fan
lol what. the guy who lobbied to have FOIA requests delayed 90 days? the guy who's players and staff can't stop recklessly speeding, not to mention other even more serious offenses, and has a fixer to pay off their tickets and show up when the police are involved to get them out of trouble? the guy with a win at all costs mentality? nothing but respect for that guy?
When it comes to planning, recruiting, in-game adjustments, and pure no nonsense approach to the game - yea I have nothing but respect. Of course nobody likes the extra curriculars that plague nearly all top programs in college football.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
When it comes to planning, recruiting, in-game adjustments, and pure no nonsense approach to the game - yea I have nothing but respect. Of course nobody likes the extra curriculars that plague nearly all top programs in college football.

No nonsense and Uga football just don’t go together.