Votes: 19 11.3%
  • ND by 14+

Votes: 123 73.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My wife gave me the ok to make the trip from Flint. Taking my 7 yo son to his first game. I’m already winning so we’re going to win!
GT 28- ND 27

Or my son drives me nuts and we lose by 35…….
My dad took me to my first game when I was 6 years old. I don't remember anything about the game, but I remember how I felt.

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
We will give up 100+ points total in the next TWO games, but we will only score 31....... they will both be real ugly for our boys. Just shows what a truly uphill
climb we have to even compete with the big boys, much less beat them. Next year better dam well be a lot better. This 73 alum, ain't getting no younger...

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
We will give up 100+ points total in the next TWO games, but we will only score 31....... they will both be real ugly for our boys. Just shows what a truly uphill
climb we have to even compete with the big boys, much less beat them. Next year better dam well be a lot better. This 73 alum, ain't getting no younger...
Which one are we winning 31-28?

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Which one are we winning 31-28?
The DWAGS !! If only......
Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

flygtfly

Georgia Tech Fan
I don't think ND is as good as most people seem to think they are. FSU took them to the wire before they started playing good at all. I don't think this will be the same type of blow out as many expect against a top 25 team.

42-24 Irish.
True… and NIU took us to the wood shed. On the flip side, I don’t think most people understand just how bad GT is this year. May Kirby have mercy.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
O’Leary would say if you don’t want them to run up the score, then play like it.

On the other hand, we have still have a chance to keep the Irish under 100 today.
Please put 11 Rudy’s in the game, Brian?

flygtfly

Georgia Tech Fan
Any post game presser yet? I can’t wait to hear how proud he is of they guys and how great a team ND was today.