Votes: 36 27.5%
  • Pitt by 14+

Votes: 39 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Tech 24, Pitt 16 (TD and 3 FGs)
No logic applied in this pick other than Narduzzi kicking lots of questionable field goals.
I should probably look at the matchups and see what we're in for.
They do kick a lot of field goals. He is conservative by nature and likes to win with defense and kicking. They do have a talented kicker who can boom them. Think they have kicked 19 or so this year, about two a game.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
They do kick a lot of field goals. He is conservative by nature and likes to win with defense and kicking. They do have a talented kicker who can boom them. Think they have kicked 19 or so this year, about two a game.
Ah, the ole winning by defense and kicking! Who does that sound like? But of course many will say that's too old school, especially now that football is basketball on grass.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Ah, the ole winning by defense and kicking! Who does that sound like? But of course many will say that's too old school, especially now that football is basketball on grass.
Just looking at them that is who they are but the defensive backfield is not up to the standard set by the defensive line. Pat is old school in many ways and his team reflects that except they do throw the ball a lot and their passing yardage is more than double their rushing yards.

Deleted member 2897

Narduzzi was one of the guys who used to bad mouth us. I hope we beat the dog **** out of him.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Unless Gibbs is back I think we struggle to get in the end zone again like last week. Pitt has good pass rush so Sims is gonna have to get moving or get the ball out quick.

GTBandman

Jolly Good Fellow
If the guys missing on the ATL chart are really not going to play, I’m afraid we’re going to lose by 2-3 touchdowns. If most of them play, it should be a toss-up.