Game 10 #GTvsCLEM Media

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
It seemed to me that Dabo spent an inordinate amount of time describing our offense and key players at a level of detail we seldom see on this board. It also seemed like he was really concerned about it. Interesting.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Dabo presser was really cool. He’s very articulate in talking about the intricacies of the game, and our team. Much more so than any coach I remember hearing.
But people will tell you that Dabo is a clown that has relied solely on his assistants for his entire tenure, which is obviously not true. Having great assistants obviously helps tremendously, but you don’t become as successful for as long as Dabo and Clemson have been without being incredibly knowledgeable and a great leader. He definitely has had his moments where he comes off a doofus, and sometimes even as an arrogant *****, but Dabo knows ball

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
But people will tell you that Dabo is a clown that has relied solely on his assistants for his entire tenure, which is obviously not true. Having great assistants obviously helps tremendously, but you don’t become as successful for as long as Dabo and Clemson have been without being incredibly knowledgeable and a great leader. He definitely has had his moments where he comes off a doofus, and sometimes even as an arrogant *****, but Dabo knows ball
Anyone that thinks Dabo doesn’t know football, or hasn’t done an incredible job, is in fact the clown.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck

Swinney said fifth-year safety Jalyn Phillips and fifth-year cornerback Sheridan Jones are both out for the Georgia Tech game.

As for senior safety R.J. Mickens, Swinney said there’s a “good chance” the Tigers will get him back on Saturday.

Hope we make their second string superstitious with the unlucky usage of #13

Techster

Helluva Engineer
What? That was a commercial for Longhorns. Love me some Longhorns, but I was wanting some CBF right there.

IMO, the cowboy ribeye at Longhorns beats a LOT of boned in ribeyes at high end steakhouses. I've left VERY disappointed by various steakhouses, but I'm usually happy with the quality of the boned in ribeye at Longhorns. The service at Longhorn is hit or miss though...