Game 10 #BCvsGT Media

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
What did he say?

The entire GTAA is elite and giving maximum effort and if you can’t see that, you aren’t looking. Also, he loves all of the GTAA staff and each and every fan. Finally, coming in after Sasquatch was the greatest transition in the history of college athletic administration ever. Then he took a sip of sweet tea from his Waffle House cup, dropped the mic and walked off. 😏

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
The entire GTAA is elite and giving maximum effort and if you can’t see that, you aren’t looking. Also, he loves all of the GTAA staff and each and every fan. Finally, coming in after Sasquatch was the greatest transition in the history of college athletic administration ever. Then he took a sip of sweet tea from his Waffle House cup, dropped the mic and walked off. 😏
enough of this lol

slugboy

Staff member
What did he say?
I can’t find a recording. I just missed it.

I caught some of the Collins show tonight. I don’t think he talks offense well, but he does do a good job breaking down defense. When he does talk offense, he’s at his best talking about defending offense, and how to counter it.

Lew Caralla was on for about half an hour. He was a fun listen, and talked about strength training strategies, what’s changed over the last 5 years, and who is a beast in the locker room. Keion White’s ankle isn’t fully healed, but he’s healed enough to play—he’s apparently just an amazing lifter.