Game 1 Uniforms

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Where did I say we were Penn St smart***? And we have not worn all white on at least a couple of occasions.

Your immediate reply was to use PSU to explain why GT was doing something. PSU does a lot of things that we (hopefully) don't.

Maybe you should calm down a bit and not let an internet conversation get you triggered...

Last edited by a moderator:

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Personally, I love the all white, “stormtrooper” uniforms for a white out. It’s been rumored this whiteout was player driven and less marketed so it’s possible the uni’s were preset. I bet we still see all whites at some point this season. For us though, love the all whites on a whiteout, even if others don’t do that. What others do with their home games is there business.

As I’ve heard, if your basis of merit is only by comparison to what others are doing, you will always play catch up.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Your immediate reply was to use PSU to explain why GT was doing something. PSU does a lot of things that we (hopefully) don't.

Maybe you should calm down a bit and not let an internet conversation get you triggered...

No my immediate reply was to question your shock at us not wearing all white. We have worn combos other than all white before for a WHITE OUT. And I just used Penn St as the example since they were the originators. I was not taking a shot at you, just wondered why you were shocked seeing that a WHITE OUT is more for fan participation. I believe we should ALMOST always wear G/W/G whether we are having a WHITE OUT, a GREEN OUT, or a PINK OUT. I am calm, and I don't get triggered. I don't even know what that means, but you have a great weekend and GO JACKETS!

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
No my immediate reply was to question your shock at us not wearing all white. We have worn combos other than all white before for a WHITE OUT. And I just used Penn St as the example since they were the originators. I was not taking a shot at you, just wondered why you were shocked seeing that a WHITE OUT is more for fan participation. I believe we should ALMOST always wear G/W/G whether we are having a WHITE OUT, a GREEN OUT, or a PINK OUT. I am calm, and I don't get triggered. I don't even know what that means, but you have a great weekend and GO JACKETS!

The last time was over a decade ago.

You seemed pretty triggered when you immediately resorted to name calling...

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
The last time was over a decade ago.

You seemed pretty triggered when you immediately resorted to name calling...
Ya’ll both seem triggered to me. Let’s all take a deep breathe and a good loud To Hell With Georgia. Tomorrow is gameday and all will be whole again. Whiteout is a day of white, for we shall wear white and cheer the brave and bold. Let’s all turn our attention to the task at hand, which is NIU. It has been deemed a whiteout so a whiteout it shall be!! Let’s show the actual players on the field that even with short notice, these fans have their back and our white will dominate the eyesight!!! LFG!!

tomknight

Ramblin' Wreck
It's been 35 years since I got out. I really could care less about some of the ridiculous details of the unis. If the players like them, then fine.

Any uni gonna's look great on long runs, deep catches, INT's, and bone crushing tackles. Dudes in red laying on their backs, mouthing WTF, will look great with any color uni of the good guys standing around them.

In a small confessional, by gametime, I'm well enough into the bourbon to not notice some of the finer details anyways.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
It's been 35 years since I got out. I really could care less about some of the ridiculous details of the unis. If the players like them, then fine.

Any uni gonna's look great on long runs, deep catches, INT's, and bone crushing tackles. Dudes in red laying on their backs, mouthing WTF, will look great with any color uni of the good guys standing around them.

In a small confessional, by gametime, I'm well enough into the bourbon to not notice some of the finer details anyways.
Good man you are. Me too!

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
This uni combo has now been dubbed "The Cursed One". We have worn this combo 3 times now since we switched to Adidas: 2019 against VT (first home shutout in 50+ years), 2020 Syracuse (we lost to a historically bad Syracuse team), and now NIU.