GA Tech Gets it Done

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
of course he does. you learn that as a freshman along with calculus and where all the places are that have draft beers for a quarter on Thursday nights. It's getting pretty close to 40 years since I was a rat and almost that long since I could actually do an integral or derivative....or since I've had a $.25 beer...but I still remember that!:)

It was "Wellfare Wednesday" when I was there (06-11). Free beer 11-12. Then 1 dollar beers or 5 dollar pitchers after that.

But back to Laskey:

Did I ever tell you about the time Laskey took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally, Laskey takes me into a vacant lot and says, "Here we are." Well, we sat there for a year and a half. Sure enough, someone constructed a bar around us. Well, the day they opened it, we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burnt the place to the ground. Laskey yelled over the roar of the flames, "Always leave things the way you found them!"

Here's to Laskey! A Helluva Engineer.

LarryMunson

Jolly Good Fellow
One other thought: the S/A's were happy to talk with me at legnth when I introduced myself as my social media name. All said "you do not say anything negative about anyone on the team and it's noticed."

My point is this-- these guys keep up with what we say online, whether they admit it or not. If you wouldn't say it to them directly in person, don't say it online.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
One other thought: the S/A's were happy to talk with me at legnth when I introduced myself as my social media name. All said "you do not say anything negative about anyone on the team and it's noticed."

My point is this-- these guys keep up with what we say online, whether they admit it or not. If you wouldn't say it to them directly in person, don't say it online.
So you're saying they actually care to read our goofy blog posts in their extremely precious spare time?

reubenjet

Jolly Good Fellow

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Not only does Laskey not lose yardage, not fumble, or not drop passes, I can't recall him getting a penalty. Plays hard every play. That's how you win games. Thanks Laskey