Ga. Southern game

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
Hey guys I know this loss stinks today but we don't need to give up on this team. The season isn't over. The players work really hard, they need our support and encouragement. Who is gonna be at BDS next Saturday? I know I will be there. Southern is gonna bring a lot of fans. This is their biggest game of the year. You know they are going to be fired up. We need to fill up the stadium with Georgia Tech fans through the good and through the bad. I know some of you guys are upset at CPJ or Ted Roof or Sewak, or the Administration but forget all that. A real, true fan and supporter is with their team through it all. I'm not saying it is wrong to be vocal about your displeasure with the coaching staff or whatever, but still show up to the game next Saturday and cheer for the players. Show them that we haven't given up on them.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey guys I know this loss stinks today but we don't need to give up on this team. The season isn't over. The players work really hard, they need our support and encouragement. Who is gonna be at BDS next Saturday? I know I will be there. Southern is gonna bring a lot of fans. This is their biggest game of the year. You know they are going to be fired up. We need to fill up the stadium with Georgia Tech fans through the good and through the bad. I know some of you guys are upset at CPJ or Ted Roof or Sewak, or the Administration but forget all that. A real, true fan and supporter is with their team through it all. I'm not saying it is wrong to be vocal about your displeasure with the coaching staff or whatever, but still show up to the game next Saturday and cheer for the players. Show them that we haven't given up on them.
Well said and my group will all be there. A big part of the problem is our fan base. Show up and support the guys they work hard and didn't take the easy way out by coming to Tech. We as fans have one job and it's not hard to do show up and support the team Go Jackets!!!

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I'll be there supporting the jackets with my season tickets. But I won't lie and say I'm overly excited for the game. Southern is not a good team this year and they will prob give us a tough game.
At 3-3 and the coastal gone, just play all the young guys we've already burned shirts on and get some reps. To me going 6-6 or 9-3 will feel about the same. I'd rather see young guys play and take chances on defense and get burned then to keep doing the same thing every week and maybe go 7-5.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I just hope we find someway to just absolutely steamroll them. Their fans talk more sh*t to me about GT than any other fan base these days and I'm tired of hearing it. Please just put them in their place and don't give me any more reason to be depressed with Tech football

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We'll have a game watching from 600 miles away. Will be there in spirit.

I don't have the energy to read any other posts from yesterday. It stings but I know the team won't give up.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
(1) We should and I think will win this game easily (think Mercer)
(2) Attendance will be donw among GT faithful
(3) I have no idea if Ga Southern will bring fans like they did last time (they were better that year)

It won't matter mush to the rest of our season how many folks show up....

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I will always support any player that that puts on a Tech uniform. Can not, and will not say that about any of the coaches!!

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Southern fans will show up. So many are from/live in metro Atlanta - and statesboro got hit pretty good by Matthew. Some of the Boro folks may just want to get out of town.

Don't know if upshaw is close to full speed. If Ellison gets knocked out of the game, they get real thin at QB. Lot of GSU fans not thrilled with their O line play this season