Pitt at Virginia, 12:30pm, ACC Network
Wake Forest at Florida State, 3:30pm, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*
North Carolina at Miami, 3:30pm, ABC, ESPN or ESPN2*
Virginia Tech at Syracuse, 3:45pm, ESPNU

*network to be designated following games of October 8

http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-week-7-2016

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
This is the other side effect about losing, if one of the ESPN channels doesn't pick-up the game I'm usually scrambling at the last minute to find it ... I found the Vandy game on channel 790 just as toe met leather.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech Football
This is the other side effect about losing, if one of the ESPN channels doesn't pick-up the game I'm usually scrambling at the last minute to find it ... I found the Vandy game on channel 790 just as toe met leather.

@GTJake

Do you have comcast/xfinity x1? If so, hit the c button on your remote, click on NCAAF and it pulls up all games being broadcast, if the game is in your area you will also get the option to record it. They do this about 5 days ahead of time.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
We have Direct TV, I have no idea why it was on channel 790 last time, but this is the same ACC Network telecast so I'm hoping it's on again ... although I think the Vandy game was also on ESPN3.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We have Direct TV, I have no idea why it was on channel 790 last time, but this is the same ACC Network telecast so I'm hoping it's on again ... although I think the Vandy game was also on ESPN3.
The ACC needs to have an SEC Network setup where you can see all the ACC games no matter who they play.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

Then you should be able to check it on Direct tv's guide. IIRC you can go out a week on it.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So the Ga Southern game will be on the ACC Network or the Raycom Sports Network? Or does ACC RSN mean only Raycom Sports Network?

Big difference up here in Va as RSN may or may not choose to carry our game on broadcast TV ...... this game will get very little audience outside of Georgia.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So the Ga Southern game will be on the ACC Network or the Raycom Sports Network? Or does ACC RSN mean only Raycom Sports Network?

Big difference up here in Va as RSN may or may not choose to carry our game on broadcast TV ...... this game will get very little audience outside of Georgia.

There are two acc games listed at that time (also Pitt FSU, iirc). The game you get on your local channel may depend on your location. The other may still be available streaming at theacc.com.

Jmonty71

Banned
GT hasn't exactly earned a spot to get a prime time game. Until they do, expect these noon or so times to continue. I almost foresee the UGA / GT game being a battle of 5 win teams and the winner gets a bowl, the loser stays home. Neither team seems like they can't get it going. Sad part, this is could realistically happen.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
GT hasn't exactly earned a spot to get a prime time game. Until they do, expect these noon or so times to continue. I almost foresee the UGA / GT game being a battle of 5 win teams and the winner gets a bowl, the loser stays home. Neither team seems like they can't get it going. Sad part, this is could realistically happen.
It would be great to get a win over Georgia even if it meant that Georgia was 6-6 or 7-5 at best. A win over Georgia would make a losing season bearable.