FYI....

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I was just curious so I went and looked. Bradley is now 5-1 on the season after sweeping a weak South Dakota State team.....while UConn is now 4-2 after winning 2 of 3 on the road from SE Louisiana (which is a solid baseball program).

Take all that for whatever it’s worth. The Bradley record doesn’t mean much to me, but UConn winning a series from SE Louisiana was impressive. The Lions had started the season 4-1 and were an NCAA tourney team last year, iirc.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I was just curious so I went and looked. Bradley is now 5-1 on the season after sweeping a weak South Dakota State team.....while UConn is now 4-2 after winning 2 of 3 on the road from SE Louisiana (which is a solid baseball program).

Take all that for whatever it’s worth. The Bradley record doesn’t mean much to me, but UConn winning a series from SE Louisiana was impressive. The Lions had started the season 4-1 and were an NCAA tourney team last year, iirc.
And Minnesota is 5-1 since losing to us in 1st game of the season. Lone loss in that stretch was to Ga State... but that was their 4th game in 3 days over opening weekend. They scored 46 runs this past weekend... their offense was a strength coming into the season.

...now we want Dartmouth to catch fire.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
And Minnesota is 5-1 since losing to us in 1st game of the season. Lone loss in that stretch was to Ga State... but that was their 4th game in 3 days over opening weekend. They scored 46 runs this past weekend... their offense was a strength coming into the season.

...now we want Dartmouth to catch fire.
NM