Funny Spurrierisms

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ok, I like Steve Spurrier as a CFB coach (he didn't do much for my Redskins). What is best are his sayings, since they contain truth ... like it's good to play UGAg at the end of the season when a few of their key players are suspended.

So here's an article of psuedo-Spurrierisms - http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday...atin-***-spurrier-crashes-your-cocktail-party

• "Your face is on the nickel, Thomas Jefferson, which is why Paul Johnson using a fistful of them to beat UVA to death is funny."
  • "Kelvin Taylor eluded Georgia so often he probably had "math" written on his cleats."

• "Last time Georgia had a house burnt down like that Andre Rison was standing outside of it."
  • "Must be disappointing for Auburn fans that this luck never shows up in the SAT testing room, though."
  • "I could feed this South Carolina team prunes and Miami tapwater and they still wouldn't give a ****."

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok, I like Steve Spurrier as a CFB coach (he didn't do much for my Redskins). What is best are his sayings, since they contain truth ... like it's good to play UGAg at the end of the season when a few of their key players are suspended.

So here's an article of psuedo-Spurrierisms - http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday...atin-***-spurrier-crashes-your-cocktail-party

• "Your face is on the nickel, Thomas Jefferson, which is why Paul Johnson using a fistful of them to beat UVA to death is funny."
  • "Kelvin Taylor eluded Georgia so often he probably had "math" written on his cleats."

• "Last time Georgia had a house burnt down like that Andre Rison was standing outside of it."
  • "Must be disappointing for Auburn fans that this luck never shows up in the SAT testing room, though."
  • "I could feed this South Carolina team prunes and Miami tapwater and they still wouldn't give a ****."
so much win

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Actually, spurrier said he liked playing UGa at the BEGINNING of the season because of suspended players.

Too bad he was not good enough to be HC at GT.