Fun Thing till saturday to discuss

Techfan02

Ramblin' Wreck
2 Players that you would put on this year's Offense and Defense that would make it even better
2 On O for me is
Calvin For Obvious Reason!
Shaq Mason Would kill it woth how we wanna run the ball!

2 On D for me is
Michael Johnson and Keion White that duo would feast for this defense!

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
2 Players that you would put on this year's Offense and Defense that would make it even better
2 On O for me is

2 On D for me is
Our receiver room is full enough so not gonna say Demaryius or Calvin as much as I love those two. Gimme Shaq Mason and Andrew Gardner for the offense. On defense, Michael Johnson and Derrick Morgan.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
The rule should be you can’t say Calvin
With that-
O: Jahmyr Gibbs and Darren Waller
D: Keion White and Charlie Thomas

We would be undefeated heading into the CFP if these people were mixed into our current roster.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
2 On O for me is

2 On D for me is

Offense:
WR: Calvin. No explanation needed. Faulkner would give our QBs 10 more attempts a game with Calvin on the roster.
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs. 3 down back that's lethal in the run game and in the passing game. The things Faulkner could do with him would be ridiculous. Love our RB room, but Gibbs is special.

IMO, our OL is good enough. We just lack those special playmakers that can wreck a defense. Our best offenses always had a special QB (we have that in King), WR, and RB.

Defense:
LB: Keith Brooking
LB: Darryl Smith

I would have said Derrick Morgan or Keion White, but I think our biggest holes on defense are at LB. Brooking and Smith were special, and we can do multiple things with them on defense. Our DL is actually above average given how good we are against the run. It's our passing defense that scares me, especially when our LBs have to play in space.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Offense:
WR: Calvin. No explanation needed. Faulkner would give our QBs 10 more attempts a game with Calvin on the roster.
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs. 3 down back that's lethal in the run game and in the passing game. The things Faulkner could do with him would be ridiculous. Love our RB room, but Gibbs is special.

IMO, our OL is good enough. We just lack those special playmakers that can wreck a defense. Our best offenses always had a special QB (we have that in King), WR, and RB.

Defense:
LB: Keith Brooking
LB: Darryl Smith

I would have said Derrick Morgan or Keion White, but I think our biggest holes on defense are at LB. Brooking and Smith were special, and we can do multiple things with them on defense. Our DL is actually above average given how good we are against the run. It's our passing defense that scares me, especially when our LBs have to play in space.
I’m pretty close here.
Definitely a need at LB, but I would put Brooking next to Efford and put Michael Johnson on the edge.
Calvin and Jahmyr are hard to argue, but I think Shaq Mason on our current line would make ME look like a good RB… so I’d put Calvin wide and let J Haynes run behind Shaq.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
2 On O for me is

2 On D for me is
D: Marco Coleman and Pat Swilling
O: Shaq Mason and Tony Hollings

King2b

Jolly Good Fellow
CPJ ran those bubble screens with DT. Would love to see him do that in this offense being so physical on the edge.
Shaq road grading was a great suggestion.

To throw out defense names. Maybe Gotsis and Burnett. Kinda want to put in Jamea Thomas cause he was such a gamer.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I’m pretty close here.
Definitely a need at LB, but I would put Brooking next to Efford and put Michael Johnson on the edge.
Calvin and Jahmyr are hard to argue, but I think Shaq Mason on our current line would make ME look like a good RB… so I’d put Calvin wide and let J Haynes run behind Shaq.

It's really difficult to go wrong with the names we've seen from everyone. It's more a matter of what flavor do you prefer, and what you want to see.

EVERY single name thrown out so far would make our team better. Too bad that's now how it really works IRL...LOL

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
O: Scott Sisson if allowed as an O player, or Shaq Mason and CJ (you have to take the GOAT just bc.)
D: Marco Coleman and P.Swilling

as mentioned, fun topic.

slugboy

Staff member
Either Pat Swilling or Jeremiah Attaochou at LB (I want speed for pass coverage and a sacker, plus tackling)

Either Derrick Morgan at end, or Coleman Rudolph at interior DL.

On offense, Calvin is a no brainer. If I can’t have him, Craig Page and John Davis in the OL.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
You can’t not take Megatron, IMO, and it’s hard not to take BayBay. However, along with CJ, I would take Shaq Mason. Others might be Joe Ham, Shawn Jones, or Justin Thomas.

On D, our DL is doing well, but we need help at LB. I believe I would add Daryl Smith and Key Fox.

apatriot1776

Ramblin' Wreck
O: Andrew Gardner, Calvin Johnson. If you wanted to play around a bit, here's a thought exercise... Megatron is roughly the same height and weight as Avery Boyd. Imagine Calvin Johnson motioning into H-back and having to get covered by some poor LB...

D: Derrick Morgan, Keith Brooking

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
On Defense, gimme Keith Brooking at MLB and Derrick Morgan at DE.

On O, give me Shaq Mason in the trenches and BayBay on the outside. The run game would be unstoppable.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
2 On O for me is

2 On D for me is
That DL who is at Ol Miss right now. He's on alot of radars for being a decently high draft pick with very good numbers after 7 games