FSU's all time leading receiver

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Just left the game and I'd be surprised if it's not a broken arm. That arm looked to be flopping around as he went into the locker room. We can totally beat these guys

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
We can give them more than they can handle. They start slow which is bad against us. Get up 14-0 and let JeT slow roast them.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Yeah must have just been a stinger. I know my forearm doesn't flop around like that, looked bad

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I've watched almost every FSU game this year and went to the FSU-Clemson game. We played Clemson much better than they did- that means almost nothing by the way, very different atmospheres and points in the season and FSU didnt have Jameis. I think Jaboo is the best player in CFB, but his 1 weakness is that he is very turnover prone. Luckily, our 1 strength on Defense is that we force turnovers, I think we need AT LEAST 1 INT to have a chance, probably need 2 or 3 to be honest. Karlos Williams (starting RB, who some of you may remember was actually the true freshman safety who picked off Tevin on the potential Game Winning Drive last ACCCG) is NOT good, phenomenal athlete but not a good runner, but if they put Dalvin Cook or Pender back there we are in trouble. I can see them running for 8+ YPC against us. In the passing game, Greene is a great WR but not elite like Cooper, I surprisingly trust DJ to stay with him, he won't shut him down but he can limit him. They will kill us with their slot WR, whether its Wilson or Lane or whoever they have there, they will Demond Smith alive. Im weary of Nick O'Leary as well, dont think PJ can cover him if he has to, maybe Nealy can but idk. I see them putting up over 30 points easily IMO, Aguayo is the best kicker in CFB also so that sucks.
Now, I think with some timely turnovers and an efficient offense we will compete with them. They start off extremely slow in their games so if we can jump out to an early lead and get some solid long drives with high TOP to keep Jaboo off the field we will be successful. Although their D-Line is filled with 5 * guys their weakness is their line, I think we can get a good push and we can run for 300+ yards. They have IMO 3 First Round DB talents in Williams, Darby and Ramsey, so passing will be very tough, JT will have to very smart with the ball when he throws and not force anything because these DBs will make plays.
Overall I think we are probably FSU's biggest challenge (and they have been tested twice at home in 2 games they should have lost), we are on a neutral site and have a good shot IMO. We can do it with a clean game.