FSU

LibertyTurns

Banned
Now we need to get it done on the road and in bad weather. I bet it’s going to be as cold as a witch’s titty up there at Pitt.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
5-1 against FSU and duh U the last 2 weekends, not too shabby at all!
Miami was on a 7 game losing streak and about to be swept at home by UNC when they rallied just in time with 6 runs right before the rains camevtonpill out a 7-5 five inning win. Point being, it remains to be seen if they are any good.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Miami was on a 7 game losing streak and about to be swept at home by UNC when they rallied just in time with 6 runs right before the rains camevtonpill out a 7-5 five inning win. Point being, it remains to be seen if they are any good.

Like I said in the comments around the Miami series. Something is not right with them as a team but it's still Miami talent

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I followed sporadically today.

Was any obvious reason given or observed for Murray coming out of game? I can only assume concussion symptoms returned. ...which would be quite disconcerting for a few reasons.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I followed sporadically today.

Was any obvious reason given or observed for Murray coming out of game? I can only assume concussion symptoms returned. ...which would be quite disconcerting for a few reasons.
I just got to watch much of the replay and heard no reason given. It was after he ran the bases pretty hard in the 4th that he came out of the game.

senoiajacket

Helluva Engineer
I heard that the players feel that the beaning of Murray in Athens was intentional. Typical Ugag.
Did you hear why the players thought UGAG would intentionally throw at our guy?? Although what (some of) the players think & reality may be different I find it highly unlikely in the third inning of a 0-0 game they would throw at us (unless maybe there was something that happened at the play at the plate in the first that they took exception to). I assume he was hit with a fastball?

In any case, it will Ben interesting to see what happens on 4/24 when they come to our place.