FSU vs. Miami

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I want to see FSU continue to dominate DA U. Duke Johnson was just carted off so that will hurt their cause. 35 -14 and FSU is driving after another int.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
So FSU is back at #2 but next week Oregon is playing #5 Stanford while FSU is playing WF with a 4-5 record. I guess FSU won't be able to hold onto that #2 spot unless Oregon doesn't play well on Saturday.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So FSU is back at #2 but next week Oregon is playing #5 Stanford while FSU is playing WF with a 4-5 record. I guess FSU won't be able to hold onto that #2 spot unless Oregon doesn't play well on Saturday.

Or Stanford could be better.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Oregon has no business being over FSU ever. The Pac-12 might be the worst football conference in the nation. Stanford lost to a team who only put 3 points on USC, yet somehow is #5? Please. I hope they beat Oregon, but every team in that conference has done nothing to deserve their rankings except impress the talking heads. Sorry I'm biased and hate west coast football. Really hoping for an FSU Bama MNC. I think FSU has a chance. Oregon not so much.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Oregon has no business being over FSU ever. The Pac-12 might be the worst football conference in the nation. Stanford lost to a team who only put 3 points on USC, yet somehow is #5? Please. I hope they beat Oregon, but every team in that conference has done nothing to deserve their rankings except impress the talking heads. Sorry I'm biased and hate west coast football. Really hoping for an FSU Bama MNC. I think FSU has a chance. Oregon not so much.
other than the non-AQ conferences, I would only put the B1G behind the Pac 12

Tempest_12

Jolly Good Fellow

I mean it's college FB this kind of stuff happens all of the time... I think we'll see the relative strength of each conference after the bowl season is over... Although yeah the big (we can't count) ten is definitely the worst of the "Big Five".

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
I mean it's college FB this kind of stuff happens all of the time... I think we'll see the relative strength of each conference after the bowl season is over... Although yeah the big (we can't count) ten is definitely the worst of the "Big Five".

Agree completely.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Haha look at this http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...ge-football-conference-power-rankings/page/11
We're ranked 5th behind, BiG, Big 12, PAC, and of corse SEC.