FSU tickets

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Y'all act like I'm some kind of scalper or something, I got screwed and I'm gonna lose a good bit of money on these. I'm a street fan and have always bought them through ticket sites because I've never had connections to get them for face value. I'm using their prices to be comparable. As I said I bought them for $160 and after fees had like $205 in each one. Buy them off of StubHub for $75 and end up paying $125 to sit in the upper deck. I'll sell all 4 for $125 a piece and at least you'll have good seats.

gatechfan5

Georgia Tech Fan
I have never been to a Georgia Tech game before and would love to take my family! Does anyone have 5 tickets for sale that are affordable?!? Please!

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
I'm down to 2 tickets message me and make me an offer. I will take GT fans over FSU any day. Sold the other 2 to GT fans so trying to get these last 2 to the good guys.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Y'all act like I'm some kind of scalper or something, I got screwed and I'm gonna lose a good bit of money on these. I'm a street fan and have always bought them through ticket sites because I've never had connections to get them for face value. I'm using their prices to be comparable. As I said I bought them for $160 and after fees had like $205 in each one. Buy them off of StubHub for $75 and end up paying $125 to sit in the upper deck. I'll sell all 4 for $125 a piece and at least you'll have good seats.
Hey, their your tickets, sell for what you need tomake. Historically most Tech fans are cheap and want something for nothing.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
I was looking for tickets way up in the North endzone for cheap. I'm imagining alot of available tickets the day before or down at the stadium. Guess I will try my luck there if my connect falls through. Can't see paying more than $50 a piece for em this season. Just not the make or break revenge game that we'd hoped for.