FSU @ GT in 2000

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Watched that last night too. Couldn’t remember the exact details of the game, so it was a good watch. Totally forgot about the horrible missed dpi call that ended Tech’s last drive. That wasn’t even close, but seems like FSU got the calls back then. Godsey certainly had an odd throwing motion but he got the ball to the receivers fast. Those were some damn good teams.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I watched it as well. It was very fun to see a GT QB deliver balls on time and in target. Godsey was very good, and very underrated as a college QB. Also fun to recall what an innovative offense that was...

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
My BIL(UGA fan) texted me last night because he was watching it. I remembered it was the year after Joe Ham left. Guessing we lost a close one? We were snake bit by FSU back in those days. Hopefully we still have their number.

WraleighWreck

Georgia Tech Fan
Should have started off with a win in 1992 when b*** l**** team gave up the big lead to Charlie ward and company(my lay year on campus). Next several games were blowouts until tech started playing it close under O’Leary but never got over the hump until CPJ got the first ACC win against them in 2008.