FSU Band is odd spot

BufordJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Was really curious why the FSU Band was in the top corner of the North End Zone. Maybe this had done before but I have been to every home game for the last 15 years and do not ever remember a band sitting up there. They are usually on the bottom corner of the South End Zone.

Wonder if they requested it or we put them there. But from where I sit section 101 they were not as noticeable as where the opposing band typically sit.

I hope to God we put the mutts band up top also if we control it as I think it makes a huge difference in sound I believe.

Go Jackets!

burdell151

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech did not put the fsu band in the upper North. That is how fsu divided up their allotment of tickets. Typically, the visiting band is in the wedge in the southeast corner of the stadium, but that's now how they did it and I don't think the fsu band knew about it until it was too late. I have a feeling that won't ever happen again because they essentially took their own band out of the game.

Tech is typically a very good host for the visiting band and our band receives similar treatment from the hosts.