Fromayan not returning next season per AJC

slugboy

Staff member
Congrats to him! (it's amazing how many athletes stay around after graduating. This decision makes sense to me)

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
He played at TCU because his dad was a legend there. Got homesick or just wanted to play closer to home and came to GT. NASCAR is hard to turn down, wish him luck. Heard he was just tired of football and glad that wasn't the case

Might be a little bit of both. I think the graduate degree I earned from Tech was probably more beneficial to me overall than the undergrad degree. Staying on an extra year lets you pick up an MBA or a Masters and can land you an even better job. I'm thankful for his contributions to Tech, but I think any time someone opts to forgo their Sr. year they're either dealing with injury issues or are probably just tired of playing football.

Not that this is a bad thing...I got tired of playing football in the 10th grade...sometimes it's just time to move on.

I wish him luck in his future endeavors.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Not that this is a bad thing...I got tired of playing football in the 10th grade...sometimes it's just time to move on.

as for me, I never got tired of playing any sport. But my coaches of me playing them. So I had to give them up involuntarily and earlier than I had wanted.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Good article. I think it was Gordon's rainbow warriors crew chief that first began the practice of recruiting college football players.