From an ND fan

NDGRAD14

Georgia Tech Fan
Good luck today, hoping for a good game.
Believe it or not, this is not me trolling.
Half of the ND fans actually think that GA tech will win due to all of our injuries.
The only things giving fans some hope :
-ND has been working on option football since fall camp and is supposed to implement a new formation to slow it down.
-Kizer has apparently looked really good in practice.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
The only things giving fans some hope :
-ND has been working on option football since fall camp and is supposed to implement a new formation to slow it down.

Can't wait to see it. All my friends in SB have had nothing but praise for your hospitality. Good luck but Go Jackets.

NDGRAD14

Georgia Tech Fan
Good game so far,
ND is not taking advantage and eventually tech is going to wake up...
Solid offer on defense for my guys.
Very nervous for the second half

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I really didn't like the camera crew on the hurt player. I teared up when I heard "oh god no". I pray he is ok.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Totally awsome football experience. Wife and I got here early and time after time had great fan interaction. One guy was a gt grad teaching computer science - asked if he was conflicted during game - he said a little but ND pays the bills.

I told a dozen folks -" some times I complement opposing fans - you guys are really great compared to Georgia fans, but truely you guys are great. If I am alive and we play you again I am coming back."

I mean the William tell overture! Awsome

jayparr

Helluva Engineer
I am afraid other teams are going to watch the video of this game! BVG did a great job not to mention the great players. And cudos to our guys for not giving up!

bass ackwards

Georgia Tech Fan
I am afraid other teams are going to watch the video of this game! BVG did a great job not to mention the great players. And cudos to our guys for not giving up!

Watching the tape won't help without the personnel. If it was that easy everyone would watch the LSU or Iowa tapes. That defense yesterday was nasty.