Freshmen get numbers

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Quaide - 21
Kyle Henderson - 54
Will Bryan - 70

Will post Howells when I get it.

Interesting. I remember Howell saying he would like 1, 2, or 21. Won't be getting 21 I see, but Isaiah Johnson has vacated the #1 jersey due to graduation.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I think I recall when Harrell got #2 that it was mentioned that any of the single digits were very coveted by the players. CPJ might be holding off on giving them out before an upperclassman has an opportunity.

Correct. Howell may have to wait his turn. He'll probably get 47. That'll make his day.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Quaide- will need to lose the high school hurtling tacklers thing - ball security on dive is supreme. Loved how our bb ran this year - two hands most of way thru first part of run and never day lite between ball and chest. You can be like SD and road grade the safety!

Thought he would red shirt to build leg bulk and strength , but he is on campus so he could be a very big addition. Both SD and laskey have very stout core and legs.

Hope we can continue to platoon the bb as if we do the only play the first string for first half of season and THEN get a major injury, our end of season important games are very iffy.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Well, that's one way to ramp up expectations, kid! #21 legacy: Jonathan Smith, Calvin, Dwyer, Perkins, Quaide. Who wore it before J-Smith?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Howell was issued 88 for the Spring..said he was told he can talk to Coach Johnson about it and change it though.

Last edited: