Fresh New Winter Whites

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I bought one of these a month or so back when they first came out. They are really comfortable. Almost like a light weight terry cloth robe.

My wife thinks they are kinda goofy, and reminds me I am a 33 year old man not a 19 yo basketball player, but whateveawhateva I do what I want.

Great to throw on coming back from the gym or for an early morning walk with the dog.

One SMALL complaint I have is the stiching along the bottom came loose pretty quickly, after just a couple of washes, so I had to rehem the bottom.

+1 for the South Park reference.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I like the style just fine. I think I'll look like a clown wearing it, but I don't care. Love this type of thing for the kids!

Heh, we finally agree on something.

I'm here all week, folks. Tip yer waitress.

I bought one of these a month or so back when they first came out. They are really comfortable. Almost like a light weight terry cloth robe.

My wife thinks they are kinda goofy, and reminds me I am a 33 year old man not a 19 yo basketball player, but whateveawhateva I do what I want.

Great to throw on coming back from the gym or for an early morning walk with the dog.

One SMALL complaint I have is the stiching along the bottom came loose pretty quickly, after just a couple of washes, so I had to rehem the bottom.

y23Q27K.gif

"Midtown" jacket, huh? Hey, follow your truth, bro(sic).

:smuggrin:

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I like all white with gold, but, needed to be like a dark but flashy metallic gold. These are just gonna look all white and a little dirty on the front and back on TV.