Freeman Interview

bcaff

Jolly Good Fellow
Do you think we'll redshirt Simmons and Merriweather next year? Neither has made much of an impact so far and next year we have pretty good depth at DE.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Do you think we'll redshirt Simmons and Merriweather next year? Neither has made much of an impact so far and next year we have pretty good depth at DE.

Based on the numbers one of those should RS next year. It would be best for the team and could increase player PT for both in the long run.

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Freeman was one of the four early enrollees back in January and has progressed nicely with just spring and fall camp at GT. With another off-season in the weight room and an additional spring and camp before the '15 season he should be even better. Toss in Whitehead and JHD for next year...wow! Plus KeShun is a great young man, off the field.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Simmons has played ok IMO this year. I think he was the one that lined up offsides in the Duke game, but I like the speed he has. I think he will play next year just based on our depth on the DL.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
And dont forget we have simmons and merriweather working out and getting bigger and stronger. Next year should br able to rotate and kerp guys fresh all year.
Are those guys still redshirts, or did they play already? Check that, Simmons has played. What about Merriweather?