Free Tickets To W. Carolina Game

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Happens every year. We haven’t “reached” anything. All season ticket holders know this already.
But this appears different. Before free tickets were offered to Season Ticket holders for a lesser game. This is open to the public. I would have rather this been directed to Youth Groups, military and first responders.

JacketFan137

Banned
But this appears different. Before free tickets were offered to Season Ticket holders for a lesser game. This is open to the public. I would have rather this been directed to Youth Groups, military and first responders.
part of growing the brand is reaching out to the community. people that live in the area aren’t any more or less deserving than the groups you’ve mentioned. if any of those people want to come to the game, they still can since it’s open to everybody

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
yeah. I also checked the entire seating chart for the ole miss game. and the whole lower deck is sold out. We definitely will have a higher attendance average this year.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Hello Swarmers;
A parking pass would be appreciated for the WCU game tomorrow.

I couldn’t get my PayPal to work for the Clemson game, so I would have to meet you at the Western Carolina game to compensate you for the Parking Pass.

Father, trying to get his special needs son, close to Brittian Dr.(any of the other lots would be closer than Ptree. St.). Very much appreciate the consideration.

Thank you,
Kirk & CJ