Freddie Burden's Injury

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I have no clue about the injury, but from Freddie's onfield reaction, it doesn't look good. Right after the docs did their initial eval, he pounded the ground with his fist and then came off the field barely putting any weight on his right leg. In his post game presser, CPJ said it's all speculation at this point.

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if cheese is correct in saying Freddie was upset after the initial eval then it is almost certainly an acl injury. Dr. Xeroganese (sp?) is as good as they come. He will take good care of Freddie.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if cheese is correct in saying Freddie was upset after the initial eval then it is almost certainly an acl injury. Dr. Xeroganese (sp?) is as good as they come. He will take good care of Freddie.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Its an ankle. A break or a sprain. A break if not too bad is a better recovery than a bad high sprain

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Definitely were working/looking on/at the ankle. Hopefully nothing major and he's good to go in a couple of weeks.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I think he will make a team if he can get into a camp. Just has to get into a camp that is a good fit. If lucky enough to get drafted I think making the team is a sure thing.

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
A fractured fibula is fine as long as there is no ligament damage. Speaking from experience, the break will heal in about 6 weeks, then he'll need another 4 to 6 weeks of physical therapy to recover from the atrophy with his leg being immobilize for so long.