Four new tweets you may like

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
1st vid: What a hoss and he'll be even more hossier this year! He even got faced masked on the play and it didn't stop him.
2nd vid: JJ made two great moves in this one. The first, the hard cut, made a hapless defender fly by like Mav over a control tower. I actually like that one better than the spin move.
3rd vid: MJ can throw very well when he gets time and sets his feet. I'd like to see him get better throwing on the run.
4th vid: Gray does a real nice job avoiding helmet contact in a very difficult situation, great instincts and body control. He's gonna have a real gem of a season, I can feel it!

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
1st vid: What a hoss and he'll be even more hossier this year! He even got faced masked on the play and it didn't stop him.
2nd vid: JJ made two great moves in this one. The first, the hard cut, made a hapless defender fly by like Mav over a control tower. I actually like that one better than the spin move.
3rd vid: MJ can throw very well when he gets time and sets his feet. I'd like to see him get better throwing on the run.
4th vid: Gray does a real nice job avoiding helmet contact in a very difficult situation, great instincts and body control. He's gonna have a real gem of a season, I can feel it!

1st vid: Did someone say something about body lean?
2nd vid: This cat has more gears than a 16 wheeler
3rd vid: Coach Johnson says that quarterback is among the LEAST of his concerns. Good enough for me.
4th vid: One of the absolute best all around recruits of the Johnson era. Good athlete, good character, good student. What more can you ask? Why an all state quarterback that was POY in Georgia did not garner more attention is beyond me. He even had the ever popular MEASUREBLES. sic.

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
Doing frame-by-frame analysis on Mills' TD, it looked like his knee was down before the ball broke the plane. Whatevs, I'll take it!