Former GT Players

Eli

Helluva Engineer
He is getting targeted by UNC offense and since Maye is a high profile QB, he also gets visibility to the pro scouts. He is this years version of Downs. I hate it when we go up against our former players that were starters (not backups). A lot of our transfers were not starters where they came from. They did come from high profile programs though.

Nowhere near a Josh Downs. Downs was a projected 1st round pick. ON3 just rated the top 25 best WRs Nate is not on the list and I would have to agree with who they have rated in the top 25

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Of course he now has 157 yds rushing. 🤦‍♂️
Yeah - I think Haarberg is pretty darn good. He's a lot faster than he looks, and makes 10X smarter plays than Sims (which is a low bar, but still). He'll serve them well this year, and maybe next year, depending on who they recruit. I do think Sims' days starting at Nebraska are done. His ball security issues were one thing, but Haarberg has proven himself so good as a replacement they have no reason to go back to him now.

Suavehouse

Georgia Tech Fan

Attachments

• image000000.jpeg
    image000000.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5601.jpeg
    IMG_5601.jpeg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 46

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Happy for him. Repped GT well while he was here and had to go through a position change as well. Wish him nothing but the best. Same goes for all of our guys who may be leaving this year. In today's college football, we can't get too upset when a guy decides to leave. It is the nature of the beast now.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Happy for him. Repped GT well while he was here and had to go through a position change as well. Wish him nothing but the best. Same goes for all of our guys who may be leaving this year. In today's college football, we can't get too upset when a guy decides to leave. It is the nature of the beast now.
What’s unfortunate is we could have really used him this season. And I don’t think he wanted to leave