Former GT Players

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
Jeff Sims is having a hard day. Two fumbles and an interception in the first half.

hello folks. I came here for your Simms hot takes. good grief that dude is horrible. I assume ya'll aren't losing sleep now he's gone.

why oh why is Matt Rhule leaving him in this game?

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
hello folks. I came here for your Simms hot takes. good grief that dude is horrible. I assume ya'll aren't losing sleep now he's gone.

why oh why is Matt Rhule leaving him in this game?
I think anyone who has watched us the past three years knew what Nebraska was getting when he transferred there. I feel like Sims was really set up to fail with all the hype people were giving him this year. He has all the physical tools but always had several plays that left you scratching your head. Our game against you guys last year was a perfect representation of a Sims game. We should have had 4 intercepted passes but got lucky and Sims made enough plays on offense to win the game

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
I think anyone who has watched us the past three years knew what Nebraska was getting when he transferred there. I feel like Sims was really set up to fail with all the hype people were giving him this year. He has all the physical tools but always had several plays that left you scratching your head. Our game against you guys last year was a perfect representation of a Sims game. We should have had 4 intercepted passes but got lucky and Sims made enough plays on offense to win the game

agree. I can't believe another p5 program took him. it's not as if he was a freshman and had room to grow. he is who he is.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Preach it. He never seems to play within his skill level.
Sad.
Goof ascended on the shoulders of Rhule. Rhule is about to descend on the arm of Goof’s apprentice.

Das deep ... and also sad.

This lightnin' delay is making me melancholy. :cry:

Beavis And Butthead Crying GIF by Paramount+

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
Couldn't agree more. It's just painful to watch now. I feel bad for the dude. This game today looks like it could spiral and get out of hand for him. His body language has not been all that great.

annnddd...Matt Rhule puts him out of his misery after scoring 7 points total against a team that gave up 42 last week.