Former GT Players

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Sims looked like . . . well . . . Sims. 91 yards rushing. 11/19 for 119 yds but 3 INT
If the Huskers have any sense at all, they'll bring out the play books for their I-option O and simply run all over everybody. Sims would kill in that O.

But … as the last few decades have shown, they don't have anything vaguely approaching sense out there.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Sims looked like . . . well . . . Sims. 91 yards rushing. 11/19 for 119 yds but 3 INT
I don’t know if part of Sims reason for transferring was due to Tech fans bad mouthing him, but if it was he’s in for a rude awakening as Nebraska fans are rabid and will eviscerate him if he doesn’t improve fast.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I don’t know if part of Sims reason for transferring was due to Tech fans bad mouthing him, but if it was he’s in for a rude awakening as Nebraska fans are rabid and will eviscerate him if he doesn’t improve fast.

I do remember there being one incident regarding some fans on social media being rather hard on him when he wouldn’t go back in the game, but it doesn’t appear issues with fans were a major factor in him leaving. I’ve been told by a few people more in the know than me that Sims would probably still be here if Collins was. If that’s the case, that’s probably why he went to Rhule.

I wish him (and anyone who leaves) well unless there’s actual antagonistic behavior by the player towards us. Otherwise, I never assume the worse. There’s a lot of reasons why an 18 or 19 year old changes schools.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck
I do remember there being one incident regarding some fans on social media being rather hard on him when he wouldn’t go back in the game, but it doesn’t appear issues with fans were a major factor in him leaving. I’ve been told by a few people more in the know than me that Sims would probably still be here if Collins was. If that’s the case, that’s probably why he went to Rhule.

I wish him (and anyone who leaves) well unless there’s actual antagonistic behavior by the player towards us. Otherwise, I never assume the worse. There’s a lot of reasons why an 18 or 19 year old changes schools.
Whew. Thank goodness

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
If the Huskers have any sense at all, they'll bring out the play books for their I-option O and simply run all over everybody. Sims would kill in that O.

But … as the last few decades have shown, they don't have anything vaguely approaching sense out there.
yeah but that's not allowed in modern CFB because it's not as pretty or whatever. Ball need go up high in air.