for you video nerds.... all our plays on offense this year on video!

alentrekin

Ramblin' Wreck
Might be harder to do on D?

He is tagging formation and the type of play, but he does not tag the blocking scheme (crack/load/trap/trey) or route tree. Still so, so helpful.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Might be harder to do on D?

He is tagging formation and the type of play, but he does not tag the blocking scheme (crack/load/trap/trey) or route tree. Still so, so helpful.

I dont need a tag or evaluation. If i can just get every D snap without having to skip the other team on D etc.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Well ... A for effort. But some of the tags aren't correct. Is he a random GT fan making videos?

OCD Pet Peeve: I wish people would stop referring to our standard double slot formation as "Base". I know Brandon Gaudin often referred to it as that, but the correct name is "Spread". PJ calls it that and I've lip read him enough to see him call "Spread". It's not a big deal, but if you listened to an FSU game and every time they lined up in the I-Formation they called it "Base" wouldn't you scratch your head, too?

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Well ... A for effort. But some of the tags aren't correct. Is he a random GT fan making videos?

OCD Pet Peeve: I wish people would stop referring to our standard double slot formation as "Base". I know Brandon Gaudin often referred to it as that, but the correct name is "Spread". PJ calls it that and I've lip read him enough to see him call "Spread". It's not a big deal, but if you listened to an FSU game and every time they lined up in the I-Formation they called it "Base" wouldn't you scratch your head, too?
if it's the same guy who was posting them on reddit, I believe he is a high school coach in like Michigan or something that runs a similar style of offense and just really likes it

edit: found it
He's a coach in Wisconsin but is a Michigan fan. He started making them last year