Football team return flight details

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
Video or photos of the return?

This is the best I got. Lot of people were there for the first bus that arrived on time and gave CBK his flowers. Players' bus was late and arrived about 20 mins later, so some of the students had left by then. Crowd was probably around 100, small but respectable given the diehards are still somewhere in Europe or over the Atlantic.

Ramble1885

proud sidewalk fan
Fail a test like a real GT Man for heaven’s sake. This is football and academics come 2nd. Tell the prof you were doing shots with the team and other fans. Nobody’s gonna remember that Thermo quiz 40 years from now, including you.
I'm in high school lol.

I was there last year after Virginia W and was the only one welcoming them back from Charlottesville, looked like a fool/stalker.

Seeing this audience welcome them home makes me feel so good! Haven't had a crowd like that welcome them back since the 2016 Uga win.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I'm in high school lol.

I was there last year after Virginia W and was the only one welcoming them back from Charlottesville, looked like a fool/stalker.

Seeing this audience welcome them home makes me feel so good! Haven't had a crowd like that welcome them back since the 2016 Uga win.
My generation was lucky. There wasn’t hardly any homework and whatever BS homework there was like English essays could easily be done in class while the teacher was yammering.

Well you can’t stay in HS your whole life. A healthy dose of GT shafting is good for the career. I recommend you hurry up and get on with it.