Football team return flight details

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
With the Edge Center demolition, does the team still show up to Calloway Plaza?
I was anticipating they would enter through the northwest tunnel. I was hoping there would be enough buzz about their return that someone could confirm though. Haven’t really seen much chatter though and it obviously doesn’t help that half our fans are in Dublin/flying home right now. The weight room is under Wardlaw so they might drop off at North Ave?

brian22

Ramblin' Wreck
The northwest tunnel makes the most sense if the locker room is still under the north stands for this season.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer

brian22

Ramblin' Wreck
From a friend: “GT cheer, dance and band were supposed to leave at 12:20 Dublin time and they didn’t leave until 2. They are connecting in TX.”

I don’t know how this affects the team’s arrival.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
From a friend: “GT cheer, dance and band were supposed to leave at 12:20 Dublin time and they didn’t leave until 2. They are connecting in TX.”

I don’t know how this affects the team’s arrival.
Yeah this is all part of the reason I'm probably just going to stay home and "welcome them home" Saturday night at 8pm instead. We had a huge cast of folks that made it home before the buses left Sanford in 2014. The football team had a personal charter at 10:30am Dublin time which was the 1st of 2 nonstop flights from EID-ATL (a commercial Delta nonstop is probably loaded w/ Tech fans and lands at 2:45est). Doesn't seem like there's much will on social media to cheer the guys off the bus.