Football Coaching Carousel 2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Folks, we may have dodged another B_ _ _ L_ _ _ _ coaching at GT?
Chadwell and his bring-a-long the defensive staff have been a sieve during the last three games for Coastal Carolina. I’m not sure his offense would make that much of a difference compared to the staff members we just added.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Chadwell and his bring-a-long the defensive staff have been a sieve during the last three games for Coastal Carolina. I’m not sure his offense would make that much of a difference compared to the staff members we just added.
i doubt that. Lewis had one, one winning record ever as a head coach. that was the season he won 11 and got hired by Tech.

Chadwell has won ever stop he's been. He might not have won 10/11 games at Tech like he did at Coastal, but I bet he would have had winning seasons

slugboy

Staff member
There are a couple of factors in Coastal’s dive lately, including injuries, but it also seemed to start around the time that Chadwell was evaluating other jobs. A coach obviously leaving for another job can do major damage to team chemistry, especially when playing full speed and out of your mind is key to how you play.