Football billboards

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Is that nfl pipeline, as in sewer nfl pipeline? If you come to CU you can flush your chance to the nfl down the toilet.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We had to run an errand out in the suburbs today. The always scary trip OTP. (calm down; I grew up OTP) :(

I saw a GT billboard and said to @MrsDrJacket, "Hey...there's Justin Thomas." She replied, "JUSTIN....quit carrying that thing like a loaf of bread!"

Just up the road, there was Broderick Snoddy on another one. "Look, it's Broderick." She said, "Now, see there--he's maintaining his 5 points of contact. Justin could learn a thing or two."

Such is life.
(refer back to the original post if you want to see the 2 billboards we saw along I-75 north)

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
We had to run an errand out in the suburbs today. The always scary trip OTP. (calm down; I grew up OTP) :(

I saw a GT billboard and said to @MrsDrJacket, "Hey...there's Justin Thomas." She replied, "JUSTIN....quit carrying that thing like a loaf of bread!"

Just up the road, there was Broderick Snoddy on another one. "Look, it's Broderick." She said, "Now, see there--he's maintaining his 5 points of contact. Justin could learn a thing or two."

Such is life.
(refer back to the original post if you want to see the 2 billboards we saw along I-75 north)
OTP?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Sorry. Yes, exactly. The land of wide, wide highways and expansive roads. And, tiny little moms at the wheel of impossibly large SUV's. ;)

And those tiny little moms who haven't a clue how to drive on a limited access highway! But insist upon their right to be in the left hand lane at 54 mph!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Oh, we're so going to get in trouble with this line of thought. But, we love to joke at our house about how scary it is to venture OTP. We tell my parents sometimes that we've got to hurry back ITP because we've gotten too nervous and need our comfort zone.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

Such is life.
What, he's got all 5 fingers on it? ;)

20131019_jla_ay3_041.0.jpg