Fly over tomorrow!

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
I remember that vividly. It was awesome! Also, met Jeff Foxworthy in the stands that night (brought my wife's family and some of their friends along). It was also the night we won in overtime in epic fashion with CPJ's go-for-it on 4th down in OT to win it and Nesbitt's superman pose after the TD. That was a really great night at BDS!

I wasn’t at the game but I remember it now that you described it. My wife and I had just bought a house and I was doing some serious yard work in the backyard while I listened on the radio. I think I remember Wes Durham calling the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
They should have been grounded for awhile but not permanently. Those pilots regularly land those planes on postage size strips that are moving at sea and rising and falling as the carrier cuts through the surf. No one was endangered.

The admiral that took their wings was imo a sorry chicken ****, probably paper pusher, who probably hoped that move would buy him another star.

Rant over.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
They should have been grounded for awhile but not permanently. Those pilots regularly land those planes on postage size strips that are moving at sea and rising and falling as the carrier cuts through the surf. No one was endangered.

The admiral that took their wings was imo a sorry chicken ****, probably paper pusher, who probably hoped that move would buy him another star.

Rant over.
Totally agree...it was a darn shame for our tech guys to be treated that harshly...

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I wasn’t at the game but I remember it now that you described it. My wife and I had just bought a house and I was doing some serious yard work in the backyard while I listened on the radio. I think I remember Wes Durham calling the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yard work sucks