Flea77 how is Will?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Just hoping he is going to be alright.

Go Jackets!
The most significant take away from spring game is that we need Will on the field.

Our go to play "Roll right to pass" was not there without him. People blocking no one while dot chases ab.

Hope he is fine and was out due to abundance of caution.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Just a weird shot to the back of the neck. He injured it earlier in the week and then caught a knee in the head. Its tough between the tackles in this offense. Prob a nerve, the trainers thought it would best best to sit the rest of the scrimmage.

Wierd giving an injury report a Like, so I'll just say thanks for the update.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I may be alone out in the cold on this....but asking family about player injuries seems a bit too intrusive imo. I'd prefer to stick with injury reports made public by the school.

Well wishes thumbs up, inquiries thumbs down.

Nope, you are not alone. I understand the inquiries come with good intentions but like you think we should respect the privacy of the players and their families.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
I may be alone out in the cold on this....but asking family about player injuries seems a bit too intrusive imo. I'd prefer to stick with injury reports made public by the school.

Thats why I'm responding only to my son. I agree. I was not enjoying watching Will walk off the field. That was the first time he has ever had to leave a game. The good news is that no one was seriously injured. My prayer for all the games/scrimmages is that everyone play to their ability and not get hurt. Both teams.

Some of us met him Friday night, and we also inquired from him after the game as to Will's condition. I can't read his mind, but I douby he minds sharing what he has so far. I wouldn't expect any details; a thumbs up or thumbs down is sufficient. If I were in his shoes, I would appreciate the inquiries, as long as they didn't get too personal. I consider it a sign of caring.
Editing this, I see that flea77 responded before I finished typing. I hope I didn't cross any line here, flea.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Thats why I'm responding only to my son. I agree. I was not enjoying watching Will walk off the field. That was the first time he has ever had to leave a game. The good news is that no one was seriously injured. My prayer for all the games/scrimmages is that everyone play to their ability and not get hurt. Both teams.
My prayer for the games/scrimmages is that they all play WAY above their abilities lol :p