First play next year

Heisman1215

Jolly Good Fellow
Lol you're the bad fan who couldn't even get excited about the good years we had with CPJ because it wasn't an offense that everyone else runs.

I'm excited about Collins and look forward to what he'll bring to the table but to only be a fan of a team because they line up in shotgun with an empty backfield is downright stupid.

Our first play could be a 5 wide empty backfield bubble screen for 1 yard or a 20 yards post just as easily as it could have been a 1 yard dive or a 20 yard rocket toss.
I couldn’t stand PJ. If that makes me a bad fan. So be it.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
Trips right, TE opposite side, shotgun with RB on the weak side. Play will be an RPO based on how defense lines up. If more in the box, fake the read option and throw out to the bubble screen for 5ish yard gain. If less in the box, read option for 2-3 yard gain.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Flexbone formation shift to shotgun with fullback as a blocking back and halfbacks shift out wide. Pass play. Touchdown.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Right. I was accusing you, just stating what would constitute being a bad fan (in my opinion).
I see your join date 2014 and your post count 180 ish proves your claim of silent disdain. I appreciate your silence.

I loved the option and hoped coach would get another year to add LJ and have our D improve. But he quit and I accept that.

Unlike your demonstration of self restraint of posting negatives, the gtswarm s high post rate guys are slow to welcome coach GC and to accept that the Coach has left the building.

I predict that GC will line them up in a empty backfield . Then he will shift into a bunch Heavy option formation and run the midline to honor Coach.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I understand
Meant to say "I wasn't accusing you."

I see your join date 2014 and your post count 180 ish proves your claim of silent disdain. I appreciate your silence.

I loved the option and hoped coach would get another year to add LJ and have our D improve. But he quit and I accept that.

Unlike your demonstration of self restraint of posting negatives, the gtswarm s high post rate guys are slow to welcome coach GC and to accept that the Coach has left the building.

I predict that GC will line them up in a empty backfield . Then he will shift into a bunch Heavy option formation and run the midline to honor Coach.
meant for me?

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
It would be cool as heck if we lined up in flexbone as an homage to CPJ, then shifted out into spread passing formation as a symbol of where we're going and a new era at GT.
I literally daydreamed this yesterday while driving lol. Like a poetic farewell and thank you.