FIRE THE COACHES, FIRE THE PLAYERS, oh wait.. We won!!!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
What a game. What a celebration!

Thank goodness, we get at least a week for those who had crawled out of their holes this season to crawl back in. I am thankful for our true fans who have remained on board a thinning bandwagon.
Not really. Were that it were so. It has already started with getting plays from the sideline, which admittedly is not very smooth right now. But the same ones who said we had to change the offense, doing something different because we were tipping plays, or they were guessing, now say this isn't working ... and go back to what we were doing. As I have thought before, the coaches are worth every nickel they get just for having to put up with that stuff.

yellojello

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope you figure out what it is that makes you such an unhappy person and fix it. Life is much better when one can celebrate their triumphs as well as regret the failures.

Alternatively, one doesn't get too high during the successes or doesn't get too low during the failures. That doesn't make one unhappy.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Just relistened to the post game interviews. From the top to the bottom of this team our guys get it. They are dialed in and all staying on message.

When asked about his 60yd TD JeT instead mentions his interception, that he gave up 10 points all on his own, and put our D in a bad way. The rest of the guys echo this team first, do my job, focus on winning game 4 now, take care of business attitude.

I have to say it again. So. Proud. Of. This. Team.
Per post game, did anyone else think the meeting between Johnson and Fisher at mid-field afterwards was decidedly frosty? I expected Fisher to be down but Johnson's face could have been used to break up bricks. Anybody know any history between the two, other than the usual competitive fires, or did I just imagine stuff?

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Per post game, did anyone else think the meeting between Johnson and Fisher at mid-field afterwards was decidedly frosty? I expected Fisher to be down but Johnson's face could have been used to break up bricks. Anybody know any history between the two, other than the usual competitive fires, or did I just imagine stuff?

I read it differently(but who knows), to me it looked like Jimbo was a bit stunned but, to me, he appear very respectful of PJ.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I've never heard CPJ say anything bad about Jimbo. Not a word.

(that is not to say I haven't heard OTHER people say bad things about Jimbo) o_O

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I like the signaling in of plays. We'd probably had to call TO on those 3rd either way. FSU had several TO in similar situations.
I do kind of like it, though right now for some reason it clearly is very ragged and running the play clock down to two seconds can't be good for any QB. And I sure wish the TV crews in all their wisdom would pan over to the Tech sideline to tell us what Thomas is staring at, particularly after he backs away from center to start over.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We just watched it again on ESPNU. On the post-game handshake, I read the non-verbals as pretty typical and in the range of normal. I watch CPJ in most of those, and this one (from his end) was about like all of 'em.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Calling plays in from the sideline....my take.

From what I saw the plays in question got signaled in with plenty of time to spare...but...
After JT relayed those calls FSU d changed their front look...causing JT to question the signaled play and causing him confusion. that's when we ran out of time. Losing the TOs was frustrating but better than the penalties FSU took similarly.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
Calling plays in from the sideline....my take.

From what I saw the plays in question got signaled in with plenty of time to spare...but...
After JT relayed those calls FSU d changed their front look...causing JT to question the signaled play and causing him confusion. that's when we ran out of time. Losing the TOs was frustrating but better than the penalties FSU took similarly.

This is why I think no matter how initial call came to him, we would've burned time out.