Final season rankings 1-130

MikeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
Just looking at the first few… these rankings don’t seem to make sense. Of course I haven’t watched a ton of other teams, and I’m sure there is a SOS component, but UCF and Coastal ranked behind us?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Here are a couple of others for those that are masochists.

CBS Sports College Football 130 Rankings. This has not been updated for yesterday's games yet but they are unlikely to affect anything but the top 10.

College Football FEI rankings. They only include games against FBS teams and once again has not been updated for Saturday.

ESPN's Football Power Index. This one is updated.

Finally, Massey's Composite Ranking

MusicalBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
From a program comparison perspective it’s satisfying to find names Stanford, Arizona and UCF below us.

Also interesting to see how many programs below us are “bowl worthy”.

Coastal Carolina??

Edit: less satisfying to see Georgia State ahead of us

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

I'll let everybody find GT for themselves.
Honestly did not see any team ranked worse that I would have placed above us. Maybe UCF? Perhaps Coastal Carolina? As for the teams ranked better than us, the only question marks would be Northwestern and Georgia State. Could we beat either of them? Sure. Would we with this coaching staff? Problematic.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Here are a couple of others for those that are masochists.

CBS Sports College Football 130 Rankings. This has not been updated for yesterday's games yet but they are unlikely to affect anything but the top 10.

College Football FEI rankings. They only include games against FBS teams and once again has not been updated for Saturday.

ESPN's Football Power Index. This one is updated.

Finally, Massey's Composite Ranking

Am I reading the CBS one correctly that they dropped Alabama one spot to 4th after pounding UGA in the SEC Championship game?