Film Study - Offense vs Clemson

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
It sickens me to say this, but a good analysis. I am disheartened for the first time. Injuries are big for sure, but the replacements are just not very good. It is going to be a long day when you can't play offense, defense or special teams, and your QB -- so electric and exciting 10 months ago -- is a shell of himself, even when he gets a block. He seems to have lost his quickness. I'll keep hoping and watching, but there isn't a game left in the season that I think we can win. I give Clemson all the credit in the world. It is a very good football team, and deserved a better competitor on the field Saturday. I can imagine if so many of us feel like getting sick about the game, Johnson must be hugging the toilet bowl right about now.
Another excellent analysis, Boomer. Thanks. Skeptic beat me to it with his reply^, almost word for word what I would add except he did it much better. My only suggestion for CPJ is that even if it is late in the season, get back to the basics of blocking and tackling so at least we look like a football team by the end of the season.