Film Room: Offense vs. Temple

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer

Deleted member 2897

I used to visit that site, but quit maybe a year or more ago. Back even when we were finishing 4th in the ACC (last year) and other years, they were consistently still ranking us in the bottom few teams in their own pre-season ACC rankings. There was just a ton of negative vibes all the time and everything was given the absolute most negative context. They also had a turnover I think with their writers and IIRC they had quite a few that had no direct association with Georgia Tech. So its sad, but doesn't surprise me if they were lazy and copied/plagerized your work. I'd avoid that site anyway.

Deleted member 2897

Yea I mean alternate facts. When you run 75 plays in a game, we are Georgia Tech people - we understand how small the odds would be that most of the handful of plays that you analyze happen to be the same handful of plays that someone else analyzed. I guess just take it as a compliment - he acknowledged watching your work, then replicating much of it...just by chance, LOLOLOLOL.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
That's how professionals plagiarize - you copy but add a little information on the end or make some additional tweaks so its not exactly the same thing.
So reviewing the same information and coming to the same conclusion about the information is plagiarism? Okay...

Reviewing the same plays isn't a crime. Also don't mind the fact that he offers different and fuller analysis of the same plays

Deleted member 2897

So reviewing the same information and coming to the same conclusion about the information is plagiarism? Okay...

Reviewing the same plays isn't a crime. Also don't mind the fact that he offers different and fuller analysis of the same plays

Who ever said Andrew committed a crime? This is getting silly.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
hmm.....

nice cherrypicking though

It’s not cherry picking. He (you) acknowledged watching the film. To say you (or he) was not influenced by my initial breakdown is an insult on my and everyone else intelligence. I’m interested in why those plays stood out compared to the other 75 odd plays

If FTRS would like me this do this weekly, I would be more than willing to do it for a small fee lol

Last edited:

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s not cherry picking. He (you) acknowledged watching the film. To say you (or he) was not influenced by my initial breakdown is an insult on my and everyone else intelligence. I’m interested in why those plays stood out compared the 75 odd plays

If FTRS would like me this do this weekly, I would be more than willing to do it for a small fee lol
I'm perfectly happy with my film staff :)

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

Absolutely not, but as the saying goes when something is too good to be true, then it probably is.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I would too when the leg work is already done.

Good job, Andrew!!!!
Andrew puts a lot of leg work into what he does. Feel free to contact him directly for his detailed notes. When we brought him on, for his writing preview, he sent me the most detailed game notes I had ever seen. But you know, you definitely did all the work here

Deleted member 2897

Andrew puts a lot of leg work into what he does. Feel free to contact him directly for his detailed notes. When we brought him on, for his writing preview, he sent me the most detailed game notes I had ever seen. But you know, you definitely did all the work here

You are doing a great job putting words in other people's mouths. Nobody said Andrew was committing crimes, and nobody said that Andrew copied 100% of that article.