Field level view of winning TD

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Notice the crowd. Loud at the block, then when Austin gets near midfield it begins to get louder and louder.

In my row, everyone (except me) was jumping up and down and high fiveing because of the block, and didn't notice someone picked up the ball until he was running down the sideline. I was screaming and pointing...when they realized what was happening everything went from 10 to 11 noise-wise.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
In my row, everyone (except me) was jumping up and down and high fiveing because of the block, and didn't notice someone picked up the ball until he was running down the sideline. I was screaming and pointing...when they realized what was happening everything went from 10 to 11 noise-wise.

Why not just make 10 louder?

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
The roar when he cuts upfield around the 50 and the simultaneous increase in the roar of the crowd is perfect. I am quite certain I spontaneously combusted when he scored.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My wife wanted to watch the whole game again and we did. After all these years she has finally come around to the idea that Game Watchings are about the game and not as much socializing during the game, especially during the plays. I am so lucky.

This video is the best and only one to give me goosebumps since I felt like I was there.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Freeze the clip at the :10 mark. Chris Milton is just looking into the crowd completely oblivious Lance had picked it up and started running. Then it's like "OH S**T, I better hit somebody..." but there's nobody around for a long time.

Also noticed that all of the FSU players were bunched up on one side of the field thanks to the left hash kick placement. Some of them made a half-hearted attempt to move upfield toward the ball, but they are immediately erased from any chance of catching Lance who's running toward the GT sideline. The other FSU lard arses are on the ground and don't even get up until Lance has turned the corner. Only the holder and the kicker have a shot. Milton gets just enough of the holder and Lance eludes Aguayo, turning him into a human helicopter.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Field view from the opposite side of the stadium (FSU field camera)

You have to forward past all the FSU highlights (all 5 of 'em :LOL:) to the 2:13 mark.

Notice big #96, the Aussie, on the final play. Fittingly he's one of the first down the field and gets to jump into the stands to celebrate and gets plenty of back slaps by the fans.