Favorite uniform combo of the 2022 season?

Favorite uniform combo of the 2022 season?

• GOLD HELMET, NAVY JERSEY, NAVY PANTS (vs Clemson)

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • GOLD HELMET, WHITE JERSEY, GOLD PANTS (WCU, @VT, @uGa)

Votes: 60 46.9%
  • GOLD HELMET, GOLD JERSEY, WHITE PANTS (Ole Miss)

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • WHITEOUT (@UCF, Miami)

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • WHITE HELMET, WHITE JERSEY, GOLD PANTS (@Pitt)

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • WHITE HELMET, GOLD JERSEY, WHITE PANTS (Duke)

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • GOLD HELMET, NAVY JERSEY, GOLD PANTS (Virginia)

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • GOLD HELMET, WHITE JERSEY, NAVY PANTS (@FSU)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • WHITE HELMET, WHITE JERSEY, NAVY PANTS (@UNC)

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I loved our uniforms this year, and with good football in the future they’d look even better! What was your favorite combo?
My preference is the GWG (old school) or the GGW (the Chan era) Don't care for blue pants, blue jerseys etc. I thought the Curry era "Black Watch" uniforms were good but they looked too much like Vanderbilt, Colorado, and Army among others.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I voted for the whiteout because I think it is the best looking uniform especially this year. However, GWG to me IS Georgia Tech. I would be happy if we wore that combo for all the games except 2 (1 throwback and 1 whiteout game).
I love a good whiteout.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I actually thought this years uniforms were absolutely fantastic and the best I've seen (granted I'm probably a little younger than most here so admittedly haven't seen as many). There was probably a little over use of the navy this year (4/12 games featured either navy jersey or pants). For me, the navy is perfectly fine, just the frequency should be kept in check so that it's a little special when we use it. But as a base uniform, in a vacuum, I thought this was the best I've seen.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
I actually thought this years uniforms were absolutely fantastic and the best I've seen (granted I'm probably a little younger than most here so admittedly haven't seen as many). There was probably a little over use of the navy this year (4/12 games featured either navy jersey or pants). For me, the navy is perfectly fine, just the frequency should be kept in check so that it's a little special when we use it. But as a base uniform, in a vacuum, I thought this was the best I've seen.
I’d say overall from top to bottom this is the best uniforms we’ve had THROUGHOUT a season. Every combo we wore this year was sharp.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I LOVE our white Jerseys with gold numbers matched with the white helmets just absolute fire. I hope we wear all-white iced-out vs. Ole Miss next season when we upset them.
I like the look of the white jerseys, I just feel (with zero data) that we get fewer holding calls against our opponent in them. It's easy for opposing teams to wear white gloves, but way harder for most of them to wear gold gloves. Most likely a complete non-issue in reality, but I certainly notice when we are held wearing white jerseys and say "SEE! SEE? Those dang white jerseys again!" ;)

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
On blue pants ... when PJ got back to Statesboro as head coach, the players asked for two things.
They wanted their names on the backs of the jerseys. And they wanted blue pants.
they got em. But Paul made em limit the blue pants for big games, such as rivalry games.
So there were a handful of all blue games for the Eagles in 97-98, and even one with white tops and blue pants (Furman. Because Furman is evil personified. But I digress).
Until ....
The 1998 national championship game. 14-0 going in. 14-1 going out. (And I don't want to talk about how much money it might have cost me).

So, the point is, some of the more unique combos are fine. Just save em for special occasions. But I would prefer not to have blue pants for the game that takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
On blue pants ... when PJ got back to Statesboro as head coach, the players asked for two things.
They wanted their names on the backs of the jerseys. And they wanted blue pants.
they got em. But Paul made em limit the blue pants for big games, such as rivalry games.
So there were a handful of all blue games for the Eagles in 97-98, and even one with white tops and blue pants (Furman. Because Furman is evil personified. But I digress).
Until ....
The 1998 national championship game. 14-0 going in. 14-1 going out. (And I don't want to talk about how much money it might have cost me).

So, the point is, some of the more unique combos are fine. Just save em for special occasions. But I would prefer not to have blue pants for the game that takes place the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Saturday after thanksgiving should be reserved for only G/W/G or G/W/W